My Hotel In Langkawi, Malaysia

My Hotel



My Hotel

My HotelMy HotelMy Hotel


My Hotel


My Hotel - My Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Langkawi. Featuring a satisfying list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at My Hotel. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The property offers various recreational opportunities. Friendly staff, great facilities, and close proximity to all that Langkawi has to offer are three great reasons you should stay at My Hotel.

Hotel Name My Hotel
Addressline BANDAR KUAH 557&559,557&559
City Langkawi
Zip Code 7000
Country Malaysia
Longitude - Latitude 99.851105 - 6.319807
Continent Asia


My Hotel


My Hotel Video





My Hotel


You Might Also Like:
  • 7 Days Inn Meizhou Binfang Avenue Branch In Meizhou, China
  • Riva Residency In Palakkad, India
  • Zawadi Hotel, Zanzibar In Michamvi, Tanzania
  • Quality Hotel Christina Lourdes In Lourdes, France
  • Case a Voyage In Lompoul, Senegal
  • Related: My Hotel In Langkawi, Malaysia